1. Download the fillable pdf form:
2. Open the pdf in Adobe Reader (you’ll need at least Adobe Reader 6.0) and fill in the required details. Then attach your Forms and send it to us at the Acashic Publishing Contact Page.
Print out the Forms and fill in the required details, then post them out to:
PO Box 8030
3. It is NOT a requirement but you are welcomed to provide any copies of materials with your submission forms such as pictures, additional notes, digital media or any other relevant materials that might help us to handle your query more efficiently.
4. IMPORTANT: DO NOT SUBMIT ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS (manuscripts, newspaper cuttings, photographs) to any publisher ever. Due to the large number of submissions publishers receive, original documents are bound to go lost. Therefore, we do not take responsibility for documents getting lost.
5. PLEASE SUBMIT WITH A SELF-ADDRESSED ENVELOPE FOR THE SAFE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS. Unless you submit your book or manuscript with a self-addressed enveloped we can not return your materials and documents. Without a self-addressed enveloped we can not unfortunately return submitted materials. Due to limited time and resources we simply can not return documents that arrive without a self-addressed envelope. In the event of extraordinary circumstances (examples, Acashic Team “on production” or in Holiday season when staff numbers are low), irrespective of whether there is a self-addressed envelope or not, Acashic reserves the right to not post back manuscripts in their self-addressed envelopes.
6. PLEASE FILL IN THE REQUESTED WAIVER AND RELEASE FORMS, or we can not review or assess your manuscript. If it is emailed, the email is deleted. If it is mailed without a self-addressed envelope, it is discarded and not returned. An Acashic Publishing representative will attend to you once we’ve reviewed your book.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
While we will do everything in our power to review and assess your submission as fast as possible, please understand that we are continually opening emails and post boxes filled with submissions.
Please be extra patient waiting on a reply. Just because we haven’t come back to you, it does not mean we have not liked your creative writing. In many situations, we endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible, because we know that you’re enthusiastic about having submitted and would like a response from us as soon as possible.
Normally a submission of a book may take between 3 days and 3 months. In all instances, if we like the manuscript and or idea you will hear from us.
In all instances please submit your book and its related corresponding documents (photos, maps, audios) with a self-addressed stamped envelope (of large size) so that your book can be returned to you. If you do not provide a self-addressed paid-for envelope and postage we can not return your manuscript and related materials. You accept the fact that if return envelopes are not provided, we reserve the right not to return the manuscript. If you send us a larger than normal envelope with appropriate stamps, we will send you some free samples, books and audios of some of our published materials.
We love writers and would encourage you to submit several times, submit revisions and submit different works regularly. You never know, something may trigger our imagination and result in a publishing contract.
We welcome manuscripts of all genres from every country in the world, and irrespective of your writing background.
You do not have to be a polished writer with years of writing experience. As long as you have an idea and a guideline, we will look at just about anything.
We believe in transforming ideas into best-selling books. You create it, we’ll transform it. You initiate the contact, we will soon identify and champion your abilities.
Looking forward to saying hi and reading your creative writings.
Your personal information
Personal information held by Acashic Intellectual Capital Pty Limited (Acashic) may include your name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, telephone/mobile phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, occupation, driver’s licence number and your Acashic PIN, username or password. Acashic also holds details of your Acashic services (including their status), as well as certain details about your personal interests.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information (e.g. your date of birth), Acashic may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service on which Acashic prides itself.
Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals to Acashic (e.g. about your authorised representatives). If so, Acashic relies on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to Acashic and to advise them that Acashic can be contacted for further information (see ‘How to contact us’ or ‘Contact’ below).
How we collect personal information
Acashic collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
* directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in application forms, or when you submit your personal details through Acashic’s web sites (e.g. during Acashic.com registration);
* from third parties such as Acashic’s related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives;
* from publicly available sources of information;
* from the organisations identified below under ‘When Acashic discloses your personal information’;
* from Acashic’s own records of how you use your Acashic services; or
* when legally required to do so
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
* verify your identity;
* assist you to subscribe to Acashic’s services;
* provide the services you require;
* administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
* inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
* conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
* research and develop Acashic’s services;
* gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for Acashic to provide you with a better service; and
* maintain and develop Acashic’s business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Also, your personal information is collected so that Acashic can promote and market its services to you (including by way of direct mail, telemarketing, SMS and MMS messages). Acashic does this to keep you informed of its products, services and special offers. If you do not wish Acashic to promote and market its products, services and special offers to you, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
In relation to marketing and promotional material sent via email, Acashic will send such material only if you elect to receive it (i.e. opt-in) or if it is provided in response to your request. You can indicate your opt-in preference at Acashic’s web sites.
When we disclose your personal information
In order to deliver the services you require, Acashic may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of Acashic. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to Acashic providing its services to you. These organisations carry out Acashic’s:
* customer enquiries;
* mailing operations;
* billing and debt-recovery functions;
* information technology services;
* installation, maintenance and repair services;
* marketing, telemarketing and door-knocking services;
* market research; and
* web site usage analysis.
Acashic takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
In addition, Acashic may disclose your personal information to:
* your authorised representatives or your legal advisers (e.g. when requested by you to do so);
* credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
* credit providers (for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing);
* Acashic’s related companies;
* Acashic’s professional advisers, including its accountants, auditors and lawyers;
* other telecommunication and information service providers (for example, if you obtain services from other providers, Acashic may need to disclose your personal information for billing purposes);
* government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law; and
* organisations who manage Acashic’s business and corporate strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of its assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) and those involved in managing Acashic’s corporate risk and funding functions (e.g. securitisation).
You waive your rights to any protection offered under the Surveillance Devices Act (WA) 1998 or other similar Acts pursuant to Audio and Video Recordings and Storage of same
Given Acashic’s telecommunications setup and its e-archive system, Acashic is entitled to record any and all calls or communications with its suppliers and or clients, for quality assurance and training and coaching purposes. If you object to this in any way you may write formally to Acashic objecting to such recording, following which follow-on recordings will be discontinued.
The word “Acashic”, its designated logo, select motion picture title headers and slogans are protected by Law. In some cases or in select territories they may be registered trademarks and all are Copyright 2004 to Acashic Intellectual Capital Pty Limited. It is understood that the website is also subject to Copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the written consent of the copyright owner. E-mails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give no warranties in relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an e-mail purportedly sent by us, please contact us immediately.